Multi-Tasking Environmental Test Chamber (M-ETC)
Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (EDLab) provides a unique facility for testing products and technology such as biologicals, pharmaceuticals, industrial, microbial efficacy testing, HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air-conditioning), Indoor environment/air quality and others under specified environmental conditions.
EDLab’s environmental test chamber facility is versatile to complete and accommodate the requirements of various testing needs.
- Standalone unit designed to meet test specifications
- Continuous environmental conditions and air particle size monitoring
- Integrated system for pressure, humidity and temperature monitoring
- Low VOC emitting material used in the chamber fabrication
- Capable of microbial aerosolization and real time microbial air sampling
The laboratory provides the flexibility to meet project requirements for one sample or a batch of products. The test chamber provides the appropriate environmental simulation needed to test a variety of products and technologies in a reliable, comprehensive and budget flexible manner according to industry standards.